Today's message from the woods: That's you, too.
There has been recent rain, and the woods were glowing, glistening, brilliant in the sunlight. And when I asked the simple question, "What is important for me to know now, my eyes were drawn to the tree and those were the words that accompanied the sight.
And, so many of the messages that I receive in the woods are about feelings, not words. And the feelings that these words and this image evoked were as follows:
- That magnificence, that brilliance, that beauty...that's you, too. Blindingly, brilliantly reflecting light. You can trust your God-given magnificence and brilliance, you can brilliantly shimmer with light and reflect your beauty unashamedly. Proudly. Naturally. It is natural to be brilliant.
It is natural to stand alone, while being interconnected at the roots.
It is unnatural to hide.
This spontaneous message was particularly beautiful because I had entered the woods in a completely different state. I was angry, I was caught up in an energetic pattern, a program, that was re-experiencing a time when it felt unsafe to be me, to stand alone, to be free. A time when I experienced rejection for being blindingly, trustingly, freely brilliant.
And, I had released the outgrown patterns with the following statements:
- I release the pattern of not trusting myself with my truth.
- I release the pattern of not trusting myself to handle my truth.
- I release the pattern of not trusting myself to be free.
- I release the pattern of looking externally for safety instead of internally.
- I trust myself to be free, to be safe being free.
- I trust that it is safe to be free.
- I trust myself to stand alone in my freedom.
And then, later, this beautiful message: that brilliant, stand-alone being, that is you, too.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
[As I embodied this beautiful message, another meaning to the words occurred to me as well: we are all one, and that tree is you, too. But that came from the brain and contemplation, and was not the original message.]
Norma Van Horn