Today is the first time I have introduced my peace-power path healing process to my boys. While I have talked about it with them, I hadn't actually walked them through it before. It was so very lovely.
We went to get ice cream, and my younger son was acting ornery. He was engaging physically with his older brother, for no apparent reason. This is out of character, so I asked him what was going on, if there was any reason for the engagement, or if it was possibly the sugar buzzing in his body. He thought it was the sugar, but the tangling started when they were in line, so we concluded that it was not entirely that.
He has some oppositional defiance tendencies as well as a touch of ADHD. He also has a very playful personality. Through energy work I have come to see that ADHD has an ancestral energetic component of not feeling seen by a parent, so I wanted to engage with him at close range, respectfully, and curiously.
It turns out that his brother had elbowed him in line. This was the first move, and it bothered Ryan enough to mention it. He always remembers a transgression, and frequently feels the need to extract payback multiple times over.
That was a good place to start. Jackson apologized for doing it, but Ryan was still wiggling and disengaged. I asked him if he was feeling a bit of defiance or if he felt he was buzzing from the sugar. He thought it was sugar, but could be the other. Then, I launched into the healing process:
1. Your true state is peaceful. Are you feeling peaceful on the inside right now? "No."
2. Sometimes other emotions cover over our peace, and it's like we can't access our peace. It's like they are a barrier inside us to connecting with our peace. Do you know what I mean? "Yes."
3. Those barriers are not our true nature. We acquired them. We acquired some through our ancestors, some through life experiences, some from our family dynamics, and some from our culture. But, because they are not our true nature, we can give them back.
4. Repeat after me: "Please help me. Please help me. Ancestors, please bless me and help me in releasing this energy pattern."
5. "When I carry this energy pattern, I am not able to carry that which is mine to carry."
6. "I release this energy pattern now, back to the highest original source."
7. "I release and return this energy pattern back to the highest original source."
8. "Thank you, to the highest original source, to the fates and paths that I will never know."
9. "When I return this energy pattern back to the highest original source, it restores greater integrity (wholeness) to the highest original source, and it restores greater integrity (wholeness) within me."
10. "Thank you"
That's it. And, when I asked him how he felt afterwards he said he felt more peaceful. Sigh. I looked him deeply in the eyes and told him I saw him. He body was still a bit fidgety, but he felt much calmer, so I asked him about his fidgeting - if it came from defiance or from feeling playful. He said it was playful.
We smiled deeply into each others eyes, peace restored to both of us.
Norma Van Horn